You can easily install UpMenu system on your restaurant WordPress website.
Installing UpMenu system in WordPress
In order to install the UpMenu system in WordPress, you need to have administrator rights on an account created in WordPress.
- Go to “Website” → “Installation” → “Start Installation”.
- Choose the installation method – “Embedd UpMenu” to install UpMenu on your existing site. Click “Next”.
- Choose a website Provider – WordPress. Click “Next”.
- Copy the code provided.
- Log in to the administration panel in WordPress. Go to the “Pages” tab and select “Add New”.
- Enter the page name.
- Add a Custom HTML block and then paste the copied code in the text edit window.
How to install UpMenu on an existing website.
- Publish the page.
- Go back to UpMenu and check the correct installation.
- Customers entering your website will be able to order online.
Customers prefer ordering online directly from the restaurant website. Use restaurant menu themes selected by UpMenu to create an engaging website and get more customers for your business.