You can easily install the UpMenu system on your restaurant Squarespace website.
Installing UpMenu system in Squarespace
In order to install the UpMenu system in Squarespace, you need to have administrator rights on an account created in Squarespace.
- Go to “Website” → “Installation” → “Start Installation”.
- Choose the installation method – “Embedd UpMenu” to install UpMenu on your existing site. Click “Next”.
- Choose a website Provider – Squarespace. Click “Next”.
- Copy the code provided.
- Log in to the administration panel in Squarespace → Go to the “Pages” tab → “Menu” → go to the Settings icon → “Advanced”.
- Go to the code editor → Paste the copied code.
How to install UpMenu on an existing website.
- Save changes.
- Go back to UpMenu and check the correct installation.
- Customers entering your website will be able to order online.
Use restaurant menu themes selected by UpMenu to create an engaging website and get more customers for your business.