Connect your Facebook page with the UpMenu system to allow visiting customers to place an order or make a table booking. Every day, millions of people use Facebook, integrating the system can contribute to a significant increase in orders for your restaurant.
To be able to properly install UpMenu you must have a business page on your Facebook account liked by at least 2,000 users.
- Go to the “Facebook App” in the main menu → choose the restaurant for which you want to perform this installation.
- Choose the type of integration, you can display on your profile: “Menu with online orders”, “Table reservation form” or “Restaurant search engine”. Click “Install”.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
Get more information on setting up a Facebook business page.
Check the formal requirements of Facebook.
- Choose the profile which you want to turn on the system. Click “Add Page Tab”.
- The “Online orders” section has been added to your Facebook profile, you can customize its layout in the “Settings” → “Templates and tabs”.