UpMenu allows you to install a table reservation system on your restaurant website.
- Go to "Website" → "Installation".
- Click on "Start installation” or "Change installation".
- Choose installation type "Embedd" – "I have my own website and I want to embed UpMenu". Click "Next".
- Choose your website provider. Click "Next".
- Click on "Advanced settings".
- In the "Select page" section choose "Booking". This will update the code from above.
- Copy the code and paste it in the place where you want it to be displayed on your restaurant’s website.
- Go back to the UpMenu panel and click "Done".
- Now the customers will be able to book a table in a "Booking online" tab on the website, providing their contact data, date, time, and a number of people. They will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of a reservation in the same way as for online orders.
You can learn about how to enable/disable online reservations and configure the feature by reading this article.