Offer restaurant customers the option of placing orders a few hours or days before the delivery date. Enabling this option will allow you to make up for any product shortages and efficient order processing.
Setting up ordering for future
- Go to the “Restaurant” → “Order settings” → turn “Ordering for the future” on.
- Specify how far in advance customers can place an order:
- In “The earliest” field, choose the delivery date – we recommend choosing “Today” to process orders on an ongoing basis;
- In the “At the latest” field, choose the date of the latest ordering option – the optimal time is 14 days, e.g. due to the seasonality of the products;
- In the “Intervals” field set the intervals that will be displayed to customers when ordering, select the most optimal for management.
- Save changes.
- Your clients will be able to choose the “Specific time” option when placing an order.
- In the “Order Type” field you will find the order summary with the method and deadline details.