In UpMenu, you can configure the regional settings for your restaurant location. As an account administrator, you will specify the currency used for payment, the country and the appropriate time zone, as well as the preferred date and time format.
Regional settings for the account
- Go to “Settings” → “International”.
- Fill in the form by choosing the currency, country, time zone, date and time format.
- Save changes.
- When placing an order, the customers will see the opening hours of the premises in the time format selected by you and the currency in which they can make the payment.
Setting different time zones in the restaurant chain
If you run a chain of restaurants located in different zones, you can easily set different time zones for them. Thanks to this, the service of your premises will be adapted to local time.
- Go to the "Settings" → "International" → more options.
- Choose "Regional settings for restaurant" and then the premises for which you want to change the time zone.
- Set the appropriate time zone for the selected restaurant in the form.
- The suitable dates and times will be shown for orders placed at different restaurants.