In UpMenu, you can create any number of user accounts with different permissions to efficiently handle the online ordering system.
- Go to “Settings” → “Users” → “New member”.
- Fill in the form with the user data and set a password.
- Give the appropriate permissions using the recommended hints or setting your own preferences.
- Choose the restaurants to which the user is to have access by clicking on each of them or set “Access to the all restaurants on this account” (in the case of a restaurant chain).
- Save Changes.
You can choose from 3 types of permissions:
- Full access
- Orders – access to receive orders and order history.
- Custom- the ability to choose access to specific system functions
See how to manage user account