The UpMenu online food ordering system makes it possible to create numerous system users for your restaurant and also assign different rights to them.
Adding a user
As an account administrator, you can add another user at any time, granting him selected permissions adjusted to the function performed.
Editing user permissions
- Go to “Settings” → “Users” → more options icon next to the chosen account and click “Edit”.
- Make your preferred changes by editing the user form or setting permissions.
- Save Changes.
The most frequent configurations of user rights:
– Full access – access to all sections in all restaurants, recommended for the owner;
– Orders – access limited to collect orders, recommended for staff;
– Custom – the ability to configure your own access settings, recommended for the manager.
Removal of user
- Go to “Settings” → “Users” → more options icon next to the chosen account and click “Remove”.
- Confirm the deletion of the user account by clicking “OK”.