Benefit from the possibility of sending email campaigns in the UpMenu online food ordering system and increase the number of online orders.
Creating email campaigns
- Go to the “Marketing” → “Email campaigns” → “New Campaign”.
- Fill out the form for creating an Email campaign:
- Enter the name of the sender and message title – make sure the name is trustworthy and the title is eye-catching.
- The sender’s default email address – “email@example.com” is set in the system. You can use a different address, e.g. one associated with your restaurant, but this requires appropriate verification in the DNS settings
- In the message content – paste the information about the possibility of unsubscribing
- Set email delivery date – current or plan to deliver in the future
- Choose the clients you want to send the message to and (in case you have multiple outlets) indicate the restaurant where you will be charged the cost of the campaign.
- If you want to check if the message looks correct – press “Send test Email” in the upper right corner of the form.
- Save information by choosing:
“Save as a draft” if you want to edit later
“Save and send” to run the campaign.
The email campaign is sent to all customers who have granted consent for restaurant marketing contact.
The cost of sending one email is $ 0.02 and will be added to the next invoice.