"Reseller” partners can sell UpMenu under their own brand. Check how to configure white label account.
- Go to “Settings” → “White label”.
- Enter the name of your brand and choose color of your company brand.
- Configure the domain under which the administration panel is to be available.
Domain configuration requires DNS configuration.
a) Create an A record for your domain that points to 18.104.22.168.
b) Wait approx. 24h for the changes to take effect.
c) Check if the panel is available under the new domain (links can be found in the white label configuration form).
- Add a logo and a favicon.
- Configure the email address and username from which the system will send all email messages to customers, e.g. confirming the order or email campaigns. Remember that your email address must be an address with your own domain, not a public address like @gmail.com, @outlook.com or @yahoo.com.
Configuring the email address also requires DNS configuration.
a) Add DKIM and SPF records for your domain according to this instruction.
b) Within 24 hours, a link will be sent to this e-mail address confirming that you have access to this account.
c) Copy this verification link and send it back to the UpMenu chat.
d) Wait approx. 24 h for the DNS changes to take effect.
e) When the configuration is correct, we will notify you via email.
f) Send yourself a test message from the Campaign Email module to check if everything is working properly.