Adjust the language of your website according to your preferences. We live in a multilingual world, so offering your site in multiple languages is a great way to make it more user-friendly and connect with new audiences.
- Go to “Settings” → “Website language”.
- Enter your preferred language in the “Active” field.
- You can configure as many languages as you want to allow trouble-free use for foreign-language clients.
Enable the “Multi language website” option to add additional languages and then enter them all in the “Active” field.
- If you choose different languages, set one “Default” language you want to use on your website.
- Save Changes.
- Customers can choose the language by visiting your website. Remember that the menu and any content that you enter yourself in the UpMenu panel are not translated automatically.
Change menu language
To add other language versions of your menu, add translations in your restaurant's panel follow the steps below.
- Go to "Menu".
- In the upper right corner you will find the language shortcuts that you have installed on your website.
- Click on the desired language.
- Rename the categories and products to the language of your choice. The changes are saved automatically.
- Your menu is available in a new language on your website.