Setting a constant discount
The UpMenu system enables you to assign a constant discount to a customer. This means that the discount will be applied each time the customer places an order on the restaurant's website.
- Go to "Reports" and choose "Customers" section.
- Choose the customer you want to assign a constant discount to from the customer list, click "Details".
- Choose "Options" in the upper right corner, than choose "Edit constant discount".
- Select the discount from the list and "Save".
- If you don't have any discounts, see how to create a discount.
- Now the constant discount is visible to you under the customer's information in the field "Constant discount". After adding products to the cart on the restaurant's website, using the same data, the customer will automatically receive a discount on the order.