UpMenu allows you to use a 7-day Trial account, thanks to which you can test the order processing in your restaurant.
To test placing and receiving orders, you must have an account set up. If you don't have it yet, configure it.
- Go to "Website" in the main menu → "Theme" → "Live Preview". If you only have our menu, its view will appear immediately, and if you have access to the entire UpMenu website, select "Menu / Order online".
- Add products to the cart → "Go to checkout" → fill in the form → "Create order".
- Information about the current number of orders for receiving will be available in the navigation next to the "Orders" tab. After entering the tab, an additional sound will be heard.
- Receive the order by choosing "Accept" or "Reject".
- The order status will be displayed in the summary window in the menu on the website. Moreover, you can set up additional forms of notifying the customer about the status of the order. See how to set the notifications.