In the UpMenu administration panel you can add more than one restaurant or the entire restaurant chain, so you can easily manage a network of premises. Keep in mind that it is not possible to have different brands on one account, and thus different domains or different templates.
Adding restaurants to the online ordering system
- Go to the “Restaurant” → “Address and contact”.
- Edit menu and choose “Create new restaurant”.
- Enter the name of the new restaurant and then specify the type of menu (you can change your choice later any time):
- Choose the “Shared menu” → "Menu default pricing" select the restaurant menu that should be shared→Save.
- Choose the “New menu” if the restaurant should have its own menu→Save.
- Enter the details of the new restaurant. How to enter the details of the new restaurant.
- After setting the status, the new restaurant will be immediately visible on the website.