Everything you need to know to use UpMenu Partners Program. Find the answers to all your questions.
How much can I actually make?
There are 2 modes for cooperation: affiliate partner and re-seller.
For affiliate partners:
- 16,5% for every of 1 to 9 restaurants or shops
- 20% for restaurants or shops when you have acquired 10 and more paying customers (the increased commission is counted also for customers 1 through 9)
- 9 customers x $49 x 16,5% = $73
- 10 customers x $49 x 20% = $98
- 60 customers x $89 x 20% = $1068
For reseller partners:
You earn the difference between your reseller pricing and UpMenu pricing (as a reseller you get individually negotiated reseller discount).
As an affiliate partner, will I get a commission on every restaurant or shop from a chain?
Yes, every restaurant or shop counts as long as they subscribe.
Who configures UpMenu settings?
That depends on you. The most typical scenarios are:
- If you represent an agency or you are a freelancer yourself and you build websites for your customers you will most likely want to configure the settings yourself and simply provide your customer with login credentials.
- If you are a blogger or influencer you will most likely leave the configuration up to the restaurant or shop owner while you will focus on promoting your affiliate link
- If you work at a restaurant or shop, are a restaurant or shop owner or you provide POS or delivery solutions – you are most likely to focus on promoting the UpMenu while leaving the configuration to the restaurant or shop owner.
Who makes the formal service agreement with the customer?
In the affiliate partner agreement UpMenu does that. This happens the moment a customer accepts the terms and conditions while making the purchase.
In the reseller program you are in charge of this process and do it on your own behalf.
Do I need to have a registered business to become a partner?
No, however, you are responsible for all applicable taxes for any revenue generated.
When is the commission paid out?
For affiliate partners, the commission is paid out monthly on the 15th of each month for all the subscriptions active in the preceding month.
How is the payout actually made for affiliate partners?
- On the 15th of each month, you will see monthly statement details on your partner's program panel
- Invoice the amount specified in the ledger.
Please set the following company data as the recipient of this invoice:
Tastysoft Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sienkiewicza 85/87 p. XI lok.8
TAX ID: PL7252058310
- Upload this invoice in partners program panel
- UpMenu will proceed with your payment after accepting your uploaded invoice within a maximum of 4 weeks.
In case your invoice is rejected (due to eg. incorrect company data or amount) you will see update status in the partners program panel.
Example of monthly settlement:
Is there a minimum disburse amount?
No, there is none.
How long the partner link is valid?
Partner link (affiliate link) is valid for 60 days.
Can my customers have a white label online ordering?
Yes, a white label for end users is a standard option in the Premium subscription.
Can I become a white-label re-seller?
Yes! There are 2 ways for this: you may either want to run your own branded marketplace using UpMenu tested technology or you may want to offer your white label online ordering solutions to your customers in your market. Depending on your expected volume you will get preferred rates.
Can affiliate partner become a white label partner?
Yes! Affiliate partner may become a white label partner over time. To do so you need to re-register and choose the type of Reseller. Then contact UpMenu customer support and notify us about your intention and we will set up white label option on your partner account.
What about branding?
Both the online menus and the admin panel will not bear the UpMenu logo but can bear your logo (or none if you wish).
Who provides customer support?
You will run your own customer support and will manage your own pricing and billing towards your customers. UpMenu will provide the technology and the second line of tech support to you.
Do I need to create customer accounts?
Yes, you do need to create accounts in the system on behalf of your customers and then give them access to log on. After creating the account you will have 7 days to set the account up. After that, you need to select the UpMenu plan. Your customer will not see the plans nor the billing data (see "How do I bill my customers?" below).
How do I bill my customers?
As you will be running your own billing towards your customers you need to disable the visibility of the standard UpMenu billing for them.
Can I arrange monthly payments from restaurants to UpMenu directly?
a) As a white label partner you connect your card with UpMenu in the system and you pay the subscription. The way you settle accounts with restaurants is on your side - the formal agreement is between you and restaurants so it is not possible to arrange direct monthly payments.
b) If you are an affiliate partner, the restaurant adds their card in the UpMenu system, thanks to which monthly payments are made directly from the restaurant's account to the UpMenu system.
How much does it cost to become a reseller of UpMenu?
There is no cost to be a reseller. You have to register at Partner Program and then set up accounts for the restaurant. You start paying when you choose your subscription.
Do you offer exclusivity?
In general we do not offer that option, though, depending on the size of the market, we can make an exception.