If your company has solutions for gastronomy and is interested in integration with UpMenu, you can test this process through generic Rest Api.
- Go to "Settings" → "Appstore".
- Click on "Generic Rest Api" in the "POS sales systems" section.
- Select from the list the user who has access to orders in the restaurant you want to integrate with. Click "Generate Key" in order to generate a new API key.
- If you want to receive orders through the Webhook URL, assign a URL to the key.
- At any moment you can disable any API key by moving the slider to the left. In order to activate it again, move the slider to the right.
- Using the API keys, you can integrate an external system with the UpMenu system. Read the API documentation to learn about the resources and data from the UpMenu system you can use.