Setting up notifications is a great way to be up to date with what is going on! UpMenu allows setting up two types of notifications – for restaurants and for the customer.
Setting up notifications for your restaurant
The UpMenu system helps you not to miss anything. Activate the notifications you want so you will know everything instantly!
Complete the fields for individual notifications by entering the email address and/or telephone number to which notifications will be sent:
- “Notifications about new orders for you” – to efficiently manage orders;
- “Notifications about new reviews” – to respond efficiently to customer feedback;
- “Online ordering enable/disable notification” – to have information about changes to online order settings;
- “Notification about not handled orders” – to evaluate the customer service responsiveness and to have yet another way not to miss any orders. This option allows you to set the maximum time without reaction (5 to 600 min) after which you will receive a notification.
Save your changes.
You will be notified via e-mail or SMS according to the configuration.
Setting up notifications for your customers
The UpMenu system allows you to notify your customers about everything related to their order! Sometimes the customers close the app or the website after placing an order so make sure that they will not miss a thing!
Set the way customers are notified – via email (free) or SMS (additional cost):
- “Notifications about the acceptance of the order for your customer” – to inform the customer that the order has been accepted
- “Notifications about the order being rejected for your customer” – to inform the customer about the rejection of an order, e.g. due to a lack of products
- “Notifications about the order being delayed for your customer” – to inform the customer about the estimated delivery time.
Save your changes.
The customers will be notified via e-mail or SMS according to the configuration.
There is a default notification in UpMenu, thanks to which the customer will receive confirmation after placing the order and information about the waiting time.