To send a push campaign in the UpMenu you must have a mobile application. If you do not have an application, order it in the panel (if you do not have an account, create it here).
- Go to "Marketing" → "Push campaigns".
- Click “New campaign” in the upper right corner or in case it's your first campaign of that sort choose "Create your first push message campaign".
- Fill out the form to create a push campaign.
- Press "Send test message" to see how it will look like for your customers.
- Paste the token of your application. Check where you can find it.
- Choose "Send test push message". The test message will be sent only to your app.
- When your campaign is ready choose “Save and send”. The campaign will be sent on the selected date.