In UpMenu you can easily set permissions for new users on your online food ordering portal. It is especially crucial if you are a reseller partner and you want to disable an access to your pricing or any sensitive data.
- Go to „Settings” → „Users”.
- Expand options and click on “Permissions settings”.
- Disable “Default permissions for a newly created user”.
- Select fields to which you want new users to have access to and press “Save”.
- Now every time when you click on “New member” to add a new user, you will be able to see permission settings that you defined.
- After registration, each new user will receive the permissions that you chose.
- You can see all users and their permissions in your panel.