Let's assume that you want to introduce a discount on the cost of an order that is in the delivery e.g. "Order for min. $ 50 in delivery, and you will receive a 10% discount on the entire order".
- Go to "Marketing" → "Discounts".
- Press "New discount" or "Create a new discount" if you are creating it for the first time.
- Fill in the form - enter name of the discount, e.g. "Discount 10% on order in delivery", a description, and then select the option "All conditions must be met".
- Save your changes.
- Expand the options and choose "New Condition".
- Add the condition "Delivery" and Save the form.
- Add another condition "Order cost" → in the field "Greater than or equal" enter the amount "50", and then Save.
- Expand the options and choose "New reward".
- Select the type of discount "Order discount" and "by percentage" and enter the amount "10", then Save.
- Go to "Marketing" → "Promotions and events".
- Press "New Promotion".
- Fill out the form by entering the name and details of the promotion. In the field "Choose discounts" indicate the previously created discount "Discount 10% on order in delivery".
- Save your changes.
- Customers will see the promotion after entering your restaurant's menu page. When they meet certain conditions, the promotion will be counted in the cart. Information about the promotion will also be displayed in your panel → "Orders" tab, in the customer's order details.
Optionally, for each discount and promotion, you can set the validity period by selecting the start and end dates, making sure that in both cases they are identical.
In addition, if you run a chain of restaurants, you can choose the premises where both the discount and the promotion will be available, remembering that they should be the same.
You can add a photo to each promotion that you introduce, which will be displayed on the website with it and will help attract the attention of your customers.
In addition, you can create each of the promotions in both the version for the website and the mobile application.