Exchanging points for a discount
The exchange of collected points/stamps for a discount is possible thanks to the configuration of a discount settled in loyalty points. This is a setup to fit a program based on the number of orders.
- Configure the loyalty program as in examples of loyalty program configurations.
- The promotion will be visible to customers as a new category in the menu on your website.
- The discount will be applied to the customer automatically when placing the order in which all conditions are met.
Exchanging points for menu items
Each of the items on your menu can be purchased with money or loyalty points. The system will automatically decide on the method of payment.
- Go to “Menu” → “Edit details” next to the selected product → “Advanced Settings”.
- Then go to the “Loyalty Program” enter the point cost and specify if points are required.
See also how to edit the product.
- You can also add a category to the menu of products that you promote in the loyalty program by adding a price in points to them.
See also how to enter and manage a product category.